The Assault Company
1. Rangani: Population 1400, mixed human and kobold. The town is defended by a few magical constructs and wards. It is governed by a noble aristocrat, the human lord Abhacip.
2. Khimeswa: Population 9100, mostly human, some dwarf. The city is defended by a series of stone walls and gatehouses. Governance of the city is shared by a council of women and a court of aristocrats. Khimeswa is known for its silver mines.
3. Pahapur: Population 3100, primarily elf, some halfling. Most of the buildings are constructed from living trees. It is governed by a consortium of guildmasters, known as the Jade Council. The most prominent tavern is The Old Warrior, on Hollow Avenue.
4. Kanpure: Population 38, primarily human, some elf and half-elf. Most of the thorp is delved into the sides of a long hill. It is governed by a noble aristocrat, the human lord Agnidas. Kanpure is the home of a legendary hero, a cleric named Balina.
5. Charatna: Population 2400, mostly human, some elf. The town is defended by a wooden palisade and moat. It is governed by a court of aristocrats, known as the Black Circle. Charatna is known for its copper mines.
6. Galaspur: Population 1700, mostly human, some elf and half-elf. The town sits upon a mountainous crag, accessible by a single bridge. It is governed by a mayor, a male human named Avityan.
7. Vari: Population 330, primarily human, some dwarf and gnome. The village is encircled by a crumbling stone wall. It is governed by a council of elders, led by a female human named Gara. Vari was devastated by a magical disaster long ago, and many buildings are empty or in ruins.
8. Vatmeera: Population 630, primarily dwarf, some human. Most of the buildings are constructed from massive stone blocks. It is governed by the priests of the dominant temple.
9. Bharagpur: Population 1400, mixed human and dwarf. The town is a chaotic patchwork of architectural styles. It is governed by a court of aristocrats, known as the Parliament of Orbs.
10. Barre: Population 1600, mixed elf and halfling. The town is built around an ancient stone statue. It is governed by an arcane sorcerer, a male halfling named Balanka. Barre was devastated by warfare long ago, and many buildings are empty or in ruins.